At your own pace and comfort, explore the beautiful islands, fringing reefs and blue waters in Fiji on board our 42' Simpson Sailing Catamaran called "Moale"Moale is a well designed 17meter Catamaran which now operates under 'Adventure Sailing Fiji'. It is suitable for both live aboard and day charters and we offer our guests the opportunity to experience and explore Fiji at their own pace and comfort. The itineraries are tailor made and we ensure that our guests feel safe, secure and at home while discovering the beautiful islands we now call home.
Overnight and Extended Charters
We offer a variety of experiences for our guests tailoring personalised itineraries to suit their needs. The most popular are between three to seven days sailing the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands.
For all overnight charters we supply the Chef. Our Chef is fully qualified and has received good reviews with past guests. We make use of fresh, seasonal and local ingredients so meals will vary but are nutritious and tasty. Breakfast, Lunch, Morning/Afternoon and light Snacks are included, as well as homemade cakes and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
An itinerary for charters up to a week in length will typically include the Mamanucca group of islands - Musket Cove and Plantation Island, Namotu and Tavarua Islands, Malolo Island, Castaway, Monriki Island, Mana Island, Bounty Island, South Sea Island and Beachcomber and Treasure Islands, if time permits.
All itineraries include :
- Island hopping,snorkelling, surfing and fishing if desired, dolphin watching, on-shore exploring and beach walking. We can organize hiring of surf boards if required at a small extra cost.
*Please kindly note, all chartered itineraries will depend on prevailing wind and weather conditions at scheduled times of the trip and will ultimately be at the discretion of the Captain.*
Surf Safari'sWith roomy decks and comfortable cabins, Moale, is perfect as a live-aboard yacht for up to 10 surfers or as platform for viewing the surf for groups of up to 27 on day charters.The safaris cost no more than the normal overnight charters and guests have the benefit of finding surf spots easily and being able move to new areas.
· Charter in the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands.
· Transfers in the Nadi area.
· Meals, soft drinks and snacks and linen.
· Guests are required to bring their own beach towels. We provide bath towels.
· Alcohol can be purchased on behalf of guests – subject to a quote per order. We charge approximately 15% more than the retail price.
· Four double cabins, two washrooms/toilets, outside deck shower, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, 8 person inflatable dingy, snorkelling and fishing equipment.
· Surfing and Scuba equipment can be supplied by arrangement – at an extra cost
ContactMoale is docked at Port Denarau Mariner just 5mins from the Denarau resorts and 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport.
P.O.Box 97 Port Denarau, Nadi