Our all-day dining restaurant, BLU Brasserie, located beachfront with the best ocean views, ensures you never leave hungry. Wake up with our Super Breakfast Buffet and barista made coffees. Stay hydrated throughout the day with locally sourced coconuts. Recharge with light lunch options or sip on your favourite cocktail whilst watching the sunset. In the evening guests can select from our nightly market feel buffet option or an a la carte menu. With a strong influence of seasonal, local products the restaurant will guide you on a culinary journey from local to international flair with unique dishes every day. Reservations are recommended.
Special dietary requirements are also catered for and kids menus are available.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy live entertainment every night!
Rad Club5 OfferUntil March 31st, 2016, children staying at the resort can automatically join our RadClub5 and can enjoy various $5 deals.
* $5 kids meals
* $5 unlimited soft drinks
* $5 off kids merchandise
* $5 off one Kids Koro session per day
* $5 for five loose braids
Terms & Conditions:
* Available for children 4-12 years (children under 4 eat for free).
* Kids meals must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
* Only available at outlest with a kids menu or kids buffet.
* Soft drink refill only available while consuming meals ($5 per meal period).
* Kids merchandise only available at LaiLai mini mart (perishables not applicable).
* Kids Koro discount only one session per child per day (excluding theme nights).
* Not in conjunction with any other offer.
Other Dining OptionsLomani Wai is our most talked about dining experience and is considered to be a must do when visiting our resort. Dinner is served off a BBQ style menu in one of our lagoon swimming pools. Reservations only.
Neptunes is our more casual dining option and is perfect for gourmet pizzas, fish and chips and other favourites. Located on the beachside it has one of the best sunset views that Denarau can offer.
Signature Tables provide you with the perfect way to say 'I love you.' Choose from one of three locations, adult-poolside, Sunset Deck or Vei Domoni Lawn to host your romantic evening.
Chantara, our authentic Thai dining restaurant, means 'Moon Water' in Thai and is named because of its location next to the resorts waterfall in an open air restaurant under the moon.
Themed BuffetsMost nights, buffets are put on with local Fijian entertainment from 7.30pm.
Experience an international Fijian food fusion and chefs on stage delighting you with a feature of the day. Find something different every day and surprise everyone's taste.
- Monday: Sushi & Sashimi Bar
- Tuesday: Traditional Fijian Kokoda
- Wednesday: Fijian Dark Chocolate & Vanilla Waffles
- Thursday: Charcuterie Theatre
- Friday: Fijians largest Caesar Salad
- Saturday: International Cheese Board
- Sunday: Pan Asian Wok Theatre
Located beachfront at Radisson Blu Resort Fiji