Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces you to the world’s first beach club located on it’s very own island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau.
Grab your day pass and enjoy white sand beaches, beachside cabanas, a resort style infinity edge pool, and views across the Mamanucas from Fiji’s best located island.
Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a-la-carte menu from light bites to tame your craving or pacific inspired meals and shared platters, an array of hand crafted cocktails and a club like atmosphere with laid back tunes mixed all day long.
What does your day pass get you?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most Denarau, Nadi and Coral Coast hotels and resorts
- Round-trip vessel transfers (one set) from Port Denaru and to Malamala Beach Club
- Use of non motorised watersports equipment - snorkelling gear, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards etc
- Complimentary towel services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi while on island
- Food and drinks including alcoholic beverages are available to purchase on island on an a la carte basis.
- If you would like to return to Malamala Beach Club for an additional day after your 1st trip, you can purchase additional transfers locally for approximately FJ$75 ex Denarau and FJ$99 ex Coral Coast.