Explore the Fijian Islands you have never seen before!
Fiji is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and Nadi, Fiji is its shining centre. With countless attractions and over a dozen hotels in the city alone, you won’t find a better place to have a great time and experience authentic Fijian culture too. Not only is Nadi a tourist spot and cultural hub all in one, but it’s also conveniently located for any other place you might want to travel. There are surrounding villages for a quiet time, several nearby cities for something different to do. For bigger travels, Nadi International Airport which is only minutes away, will connect you anywhere you want to go. Dotted with hotels/resort where you can stay and enjoy the many restaurants and activities available from Nadi.
- Reference #: FS/INT/Oceania//Summer 2017
- Destination: Fiji
- Duration of Travel: 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Valid till: Sept 2017
- Travel Itinerary: The itinerary is subject to change.
Nadi Arrive, clear Immigration/customs and you will be met and welcomed by our staff. You will be guided to our office on the Arrivals concourse where you will be offered cool minted towel, bottled water. Our staff will then brief you on the itinerary and vouchers prepared for you whilst our Portage service will cater for your luggage. You will then be driven to your hotel. Later in the afternoon depart on the famous Captain Cook’s Sunset Dinner Cruise into a pacific island sunset while you enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner dinner, Fijian entertainment and spectacular scenery round-off a perfect evening on the water. Depart from Denaru Marina at 5pm and returns 8pm.
Nadi After breakfast depart on the Sigatoka River Safari. The driver or guide will explain mre about the history of the area and the history of the villagers along the valley road. Head up the Sigatoka River with Jet Boat captains with commentary stops arrive at the designated / host village where upon meeting village guide, guests will have a Sevusevu or traditional Fijian kava ceremony and are able to have a taste of Kava and meet the chief of the village andother elders. This is then followed by lunch and entertaintment. Guests head down to the river safari base and head to town for a 10 minute break for quick shopping at ATappoos or Safari HQ if required or asked for by guests.
Nadi After breakfast depart on the Seaspray Sailing Adventure. Sail away aboard a classic 83-foot (25-m) schooner, Seaspray, across the crystal-clear, cobalt waters of the South Pacific. Drop anchor along the way to explore a picture-perfect deserted island and a traditional Fijian village as you embark on a full-day adventure to the Mamanuca Islands. After a convenient pickup from your hotel, arrive at the marina to board Seaspray, the magnificent schooner that stretches an impressive 83 feet (25 m), bow to stern. The sailor in you can help the crew set the sails, try your hand at the helm, or simply relax on the deck with a cup of morning coffee. Watch the wind hit the sails as you make your way to idyllic Modriki Island—the location for Tom Hank’s blockbuster film, Cast Away. Here, you can snorkel, sunbathe, or prop yourself under the shade of a coconut tree. After ample R&R, head back to the ship to enjoy the onboard barbecue lunch and a refreshing beverage. Continue sailing towards Yanuya Island to experience Fijian village life. Friendly locals welcome you with a kava ceremony, before you move to the beat of traditional meke dance performance. Admire the crafts of the artisans and chat with them about Fijian culture before re-boarding the Seaspray for your return sail.
Nadi After breakfast depart on the Momi Zipline tour. Zip fiji's newest zipline, only 35 minutes from Nadi, is an unprecedent adventure of 5km of ziplines woven into a truly spectacular wildness settings of caves, canyons and mountain tops. Soaring higher, faster and longer than ever before these 16 gian ziplines offer, jaw dropping speeds breath taking ocean views with the added adventure of limestones cave exploring. In this tour, you will experience three different ecosystems. The upper part of the mountain is abundant with Vesi trees. Then you transit to the lower section of the mountian whixh is filled with Raintrees and of course the caves. The course is designed so that the Zipline platforms have unique and stunning vies. At the top of the mountian, you get a 360 degree views, and 270 degrees of that in Ocean. Also includes an exclusive walk-through tour of the limestones cave, where we have a delicious lunch.
Nadi After breakfast take a half day Play Dirty Quad Bike experience today. Get down and dirty as you discover Fiji's interior terrain, remote pine forests, enriching culture, natural landmarks, waterfalls, mud-baths, or hot-springs on one of the most revved up, thrilling adventures of your life! Pure action this tour kicks off with a drive-through of Nadi town, past the iconic Hindu Sri Siva Subramaniya temple, before hitting the dirt to the Nausori Highlands. Rough tracks, mud puddles, river crossings, and spectacular ridge views are all part of this unforgettable adventure! Finish off with light snacks and refreshments on the plateau overlooking the Mamanuca Islands before revving up for the trip back to hotel. Afternoon is free for retail therapy or just chilling at your hotel.
Nadi Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning! As you get ready for the airport and your flight back to home. We are confident you will join us again, sometime soon……Please do give us your valuable feedback on www.flightshop.co.in/contact-us/feedback Breakfast either at the hotel or onboard your return flight
What your price Includes:
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Overseas Medical Insurance
- Meet & Greet on arrival, shell lei welcome, cool minted towels, bottled water
- 05 nights accommodation
- 05 breakfast
- Captain Cook’s Sunset Dinner Cruise on arrival day
- Sigatoka River Safari on jet boat
- Seaspray Sailing Safari to island where Cast-away movie was shot
- Momi Zipline tour
- Go Dirty Quad bike tour
- Professional well versed driver/guide, travel in air-conditioned vehicle, meals as indicated, Entrance fees
- All land transfers in SIC air-conditioned vehicles
What your price does not includes:
- Hotel/Land Surcharges applicable during peak period in the said destination, please check for the specific dates.
- GST as applicable
- Any cost incurred for the services not mentioned in “What your price includes” header.
- Cost of increase in airfare if the airfare booking price is higher than mentioned under “What your price Includes
- Cost of Lunches and Dinner
- Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers. Personal Expenses. Any optional tours specified in the itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Tour price per person - ₹INR
- (3*) Twin share: (USD $834) (INR ₹69299) (Total INR ₹124900)
- (3*) Triple share:(USD $834) (INR ₹69299) (Total INR ₹124900)
- (3*) Single rooming: (USD $1,222) (INR ₹69299) (Total INR ₹150500)
- (3*) Child With bed: (USD $709) (INR ₹47899) (Total INR ₹95000)
- (3*) Child No bed: (USD $500) (INR ₹47899) (Total INR ₹81200)
Supplement applicable to the above tour prices for departure ex following hubs, Per person - ₹INR
- Adult: ₹11000
- Child: ₹10300
- FJ5302 BOM - HKG – 0120 - 0940
- FJ 392 HKG - NAN – 1655 - 0705
- FJ 361 NAN - SIN – 2235 - 0455
- FJ5311 SIN - BOM – 1110 – 1405
- FJ5304 DEL – HKG - 0105 - 0855
- FJ 392 HKG – NAN – 1655 - 0705
- FJ 361 NAN – SIN – 2235 - 0455
- FJ5315 SIN – DEL – 1940 - 2300
- Valid till 30th September 2017
- The above price is based on minimum 2 adults travelling together.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult / child) are allowed per room.
- To proceed with the booking you need to pay Non-Refundable Booking deposit of INR 20,000/- per person which will be adjusted towards the cost of the tour.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be adjusted accordingly.
- GST is applicable on the above cost