Passports and Immigration
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO ENTER FIJI?
- You’ll need the following documents to clear Fiji immigration.
- A valid passport for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay
- A return ticket home or for onward travel to another country for which you are authorized to enter
- A confirmed address in Fiji (may include hotel / resort details)
- Completed immigration arrival card
DO I NEED A VISA?
Visa Exempt Countries
Entry visas are granted on arrival for a stay of 4 months or less to nationals of visa-exempt countries. These include Australia, New Zealand, the United States & Canada, China, Singapore, Japan, India, the United Kingdom and most EU member states and Pacific Island nations.
More information: Visa-exempt countries.
If you’re not from a visa-exempt country, you can pre-arrange a visitor visa from the nearest Fiji High Commission or Embassy in your region or by post to a Visa Processing office in Fiji.
More information: Fiji Visa Requirements and Fiji Embassies.
You’ll need proper permissions to reside or work in Fiji, even on a temporary basis. In some cases, prospective employers can assist in making the necessary arrangements to sponsor your stay in Fiji.
More information: Immigration Application forms
Visas may be extended for up to six months or longer on application to the Department of Immigration in Suva , Lautoka or Nadi. Just ensure that you have an onward or return ticket and sufficient funds to support your extended stay.
For further immigration queries, visit the Department of Immigration website